Saturday, January 05, 2008

NJ Turkey Vulture

1-5-08 SHORT HILLS: Well, back to the routine. We returned to 17° weather, although it is warming up today. I spent an hour or so the last two days playing pick-up-sticks in the yard. There were a ton of branches down from some storm while we were away.

There was a bit of a reminder of Baja for us in Short Hills. We saw a turkey vulture working on a flat squirrel on one of those cold days. He would have been warmer in Baja, but there is probably more road kill here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.