Tuesday, August 29, 2023

APD

8-29-23 ALICE PECK DAY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, LEBANON, NH: I transferred from the hospital to this rehab facility last Friday and have been busy with PT and OT. The fever never recurred and all the cultures and imaging were negative. The leg swelling and tenderness are slowly resolving.


APD is clean and modern, the staff are to a person are helpful, responsive, pleasant, smiley and a great to work with. The food is on order and not bad. I’m getting stronger and more versatile with the all the implements. My private room is large with a big window looking west. 


Our plan is to check out Saturday morning and drive back to NJ with all the dogs and be met there by Alison and Dan and Anna and Gardner. Lily and Danna will come to VT for the weekend and bring the red Subaru to NJ with all the stuff donated for Covenant House and Beth Israel.  


My roomn at APD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your getting stronger and better!!

Susan Rosenthal said...

Hello Mr. Frankel. I grew up in Short Hills and was a classmate of your daughter Alison. I discovered your blog many years ago. I love your photos, and your description of your daily activities. You keep very busy. I hope your leg is healing well.