Thursday, July 09, 2020

July Heat.

7-9-20 SHORT HILLS: The weather has been very hot and very humid, but there has been some rain to break the drought. I set the sprinklers to a higher level and am watering the copper beech with an extra sprinkler because it had looked droopy. It seems to look better with the big drink.

I did some pruning and weeding this week, and a few minutes outside had me soaked.

The house AC is blowing hot and, hopefully, will get a new charge or repair this afternoon. We are both catching up with health visits that got cancelled in the spring, and go back to VT this weekend.


Southern magnolia flower getting lots of attention. I count ten busy bees and numerous small pollinators.

Deer practically at the front door in the middle of the day.

She retreated into the junipers when I came out with the camera.

Another hydrangea, this one is a tree hydrangea.

No comments: