Friday, July 31, 2015

Svalbard, extra pix.

As you can imagine, there were many photographers on the ship. Every day we could post our best pix for the daily slide show. Many of those pix were stunning, and I copied some of them to show on the blog, but, in most cases, I don't know who the photographer was. I do credit the photographer when I know who it was. If anyone sees one of their pix and wants credit, email me and I will be glad to edit the post.

So, in no particular order are a bunch of great pix, mostly birds:


Long-tailed Skua. [Reed Hoffmann.]

Long-tailed duck.

Puffin swimming.

Glaucous gull and chick.

King eider pair. [Howard Wilson]

Eiders, three males and one female.

Black guillemot.

Arctic tern with fast food.

Fin whale.

BrĂ¼nnich's guillemot.

Arctic tern eating on the fly.

Puffin flying.

Reindeer.

Arctic fox.

Black guillemot.

No comments: