Wednesday, August 24, 2016

To-Do List Done.

8-24-16 VERMONT: We had another 1.05 inches of rain, and the pond is almost full. Yesterday I treated some outdoor wooden stuff with water-seal, and today I replaced a broken fence rail. Both days Judy and I both picked tomatoes and have bags full in the freezer and on the kitchen table. Everything is crossed off my To-Do list, so I must have forgotten to put some things on the list.

Debbie and John were here for dinner last night and a slide show of Tanzania and Svalbard, which they actually asked for. Tonight we have dinner in town with Dave and Shari at the tapas place.

New blooms: white lobelia.


Cabbage White butterfly enjoying an early aster.

Gus, Bally and Maizie are packing their tennis balls for the trip to NJ.

Ligularia dentata making a late season appearance.

No comments: